The Walk Leicester Festival is taking place throughout the whole of May, to celebrate walking in the city and the fantastic benefits you can gain from increasing your active travel and physical activity. Each week during Walk Leicester Festival, 15 lucky people will win 5,000 BetterPoints, worth £5, to spend in high street shops or donate to charity. For every Walk Leicester Festival event that you attend and for every day that you walk for at least 30 minutes, you will earn one entry into the competition. The more you walk, the more chance you will have of winning!
You can start earning tickets as of Sunday 28th April - Saturday 1st June. All members of the Choose How You Move Rewards programme are already eligible for these rewards.
Not a member of the Choose How You Move Rewards programme yet?
How do I take part?
Click below to download the BetterPoints app.
Watch a short video here to get you started or follow these instructions:
1. Download the BetterPoints app from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Tap “Sign up” in the app and fill out the form.
3. Add referral code: 'WalkLeicester19'
4. Click your programmes tab, find the Choose How You Move Rewards programme and opt in by clicking 'join programme'.
5. Tap the Play ▶ button in the top right corner of the app.
6. Track your activity via Automatic (always on) or Manual Tracking (when you want to track a specific activity).
7. Start earning BetterPoints and BetterTickets!
To earn your BetterTickets for specific events, please scan the QR code provided by the event organiser using your BetterPoints app by clicking the Play ▶ button and choosing 'Scan QR Code'.
For more information on specific events, please visit: http://www.choosehowyoumove.co.uk/walkleicester/